Alaska Redd Dj EPK
. Professional Emcee & Announcer
. Serato software, Adobe Audition, Protools, PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere
. General sound tech abilities
. Licensed and Bonded Concert Promoter
. Proficient in Online Marketing and Advertising
. Meta Ads placement and management
My DJ experience started with a job as an on-air personality for Fairbank’s #1 Hit Music Station KWOLF 98.1 from 2006 – 2012. I hosted the 5 O’ Clock traffic jam slot and was the production manager. That same year I started my second side business to DJ weddings as well as private and corporate events. I was the resident DJ for The Fairbanks Grizzlies Indoor Football League for its entire time as a team.
Also the local roller derby team The Fairbanks Roller Girls 2011 – 2016. I’m now currently and have been the active DJ for Solid As A Rock Fighting Championships for over 10 years. These and other Arena events have given me experience with large crowds, fast turnovers, in high-demand environments where energy is key.
I’ve been a touring hip hop artist since 2012 while doing so I’ve also doubled as the tour DJ. Handling and organizing all the artist’s music and set lists. Many nights after the performances end, I fill the night with energetic club music catered to the patrons at the establishment. While I specialize in Hop Hop and Top 40. I’m an open-format DJ who plays anything from Hip Hop to Country and everything in between.
- (3) Shure SLXD24 wireless microphones
- (1) Mackie 4 Chanel mixer
- (2) JBL PRX615
- (2) JBL PRX612
- (2) JBL SRX835P 15” 3-way powered speakers
- (1) JBL SRX828SP Dual 18” subs
- (1) 6-8’ table free of any items
- (2) 20’ XLR cords to line in controller Access to power supply
- Sufficient PA (sound system ) at venue Prefer subs / highs / side fills / monitor
- Sufficient lighting at venue for desired effect of show.